The green promise we make to our guest prior his visit, needs to be fulfilled at his arrival. There is no better way to reach satisfaction and excitement, than it is to exceed the expectations.
Therefore, green marketing has to coincide with the green story and green tourism experiences at the destination. We do not want to “greenwash” our guests, alluring them with green promises, that turn out to be empty and false, with no green assets.
Goodplace applies green marketing in close relation to the communication within and outside the destination. In cooperation with the partner agency for marketing in tourism Nea Culpa we recommend:
– Integrated green labeling and branding of green destinations
– Content-rich green guides (publications) for green adventures,
– Green photo-stories and video stories for a convincing marketing
– An integrated B2B and B2C promotion of the green destination and tourist facilities to the outside,
– Customized green marketing campaigns for the entire media mix,
– Green events and appearances at fairs,
– Green prize competitions,
– Green experiential marketing.