By encouraging innovation and creativity Goodplace strives to:
– encourage regular self–reflection in tourism, seeking answers about what needs to be repaired and improved,
– promote planning and creating innovations that might look unattainable at a first, but carry immense potential to push tourism through new milestones.
Since 2004 the Slovenian Tourist Board encourages innovation and creativity in tourism at a national level. This endeavours are strongly supported by New Tourism Institute, a co-founder and partner of GoodPlace, which acts as a field coordinator of all activities related to innovation and creativity in tourism.
The result of green synergies is presented by a series of successful projects in the field of innovative tourism:
– Sejalec, the award for Innovation in tourism since 2004
– Bank of Tourism Opportunities in Slovenia since 2006
– Snovalec, the award for innovative ideas in tourism since 2009
– Many other supportive and joint projects and schemes such as BTPS-challenges, BTPS-coffee project, T-lab (challenges, advice, match-making, job shadowing …), hosting young entrepreneurs from abroad and many other projects.